Gaya Dewata is a non-profit organisation, and relies entirely on support from donors. With international aid budgets shrinking around the world, Yayasan Gaya Dewata faces big challenges ahead in securing the money needed to continue our important work. HIV continues to weigh heavily on the transgender and gay (and MSM) communities of Bali, and so we are calling on your support to help us continue our work.
Every dollar will help us build a sustainable and effective program to help bring an end to HIV in Bali
WE ARE A COMMUNITY BASED ORGANISATION RUN BY THE COMMUNITY FOR THE COMMUNITY!
Funds may also be forwarded to:
Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) branch: Renon, Bali
Account Number: 0114752533
Account Name: Yayasan Gaya Dewata Bali
Swift Code: BNINIDJARNN
You can support YGD by donating various services or products, such as:
- The provision of professional services, such as: legal advice, audit review, marketing, public relation, financial and human resources consulting services, IT support, system development, creative design, printing, etc.
- The donation of office supplies, such as stationery, office furniture, computers, monitors, telephones; all for the setting of YGD office.
- Donation of selected medical and non-medical products.
- Free air-tickets, so that our staff can join international conferences and meetings cheaply.
- Free advertising space, such as free magazine, newspaper, website or outdoor advertising space.
- Provision of venues for YGD’s events, promotions and exhibitions.